meeting comprised of ACTION's children-in-crisis international
facilitator residing in Canada, ACTION Colombia's and Cambodia's
director, ACTION South America coordinator and myself. The task force
was formed so we could get a better understanding of how to raise
awareness among God's people world-wide of the plight of
children-in-crisis, the desperate need for workers and for finances.
Our meeting was energetic which gave me some fresh ideas and juice so
I'm amped. Once thing that came out of the meeting was that it'll
take people with experience working with needy kids and their
families (we called them people with "dirt under their nails") to
speak with passion from their gut so I was asked if I'm willing to do
this. I said immediately "yes if the Lord provides the platform, time
and resources" so I'm wondering what the next lap of the race is for
me.
--
No comments:
Post a Comment