--
Jeff and Mary Ann Anderson, serving with Action International Ministries in Manila, Philippines
Saturday, February 11, 2012
"To-do" lists: interruptions or divine appointments?
Yesterday when I started my day I had my "to-do" list and was ready to go for the day. However as the day progressed I soon realized my day wasn't going as I planned and our providential Orchestrator had His "to-do" list for me. There was a time in my life when interruptions of my schedule would have frustrated me but the Lord has taken me "around the block" a few times over the years so I now see so-called interruptions as divine appointments. It still isn't natural for me to be flexible once a plan is laid out but I'm learning our heavenly Father's custom-designed lessons for me. One of the divine appointments yesterday was a tired discouraged missionary asked me for counsel and later in the evening she wrote thanking me for my time and help. What can I say but the Lord knows and it isn't always about my "to-do" list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment