Saturday, June 16, 2012

A blessed final week and back in Manila

Wednesday I sent the first draft of my article to the Editor of Journal of Asian Mission after I worked on it for many hours. It was tough because the weather was beautiful and I wanted to be outside but I was determined to finish the first draft before we left for Manila Thursday. It is 27 pages and 8,100 words so now the Editor will chop it up and reformat it. Writers and Editors have a dicey relationship so I've learned not to take their work personally.

The high-light of the week though was talking with the kids, teachers, parents, grandparents and youth pastor Monday-Wednesday in the opening of the day's activities at a church's Vacation Bible School. The kids are raising money for our camp ministry so it was a huge blessing to see their excitement.

No comments: