Sunday, July 7, 2013

MSP: family, friends, supporters & getting straightened out

Greetings from Minneapolis-St Paul, Minnesota where we arrived in good shape Tuesday after a long trip from Manila. We're here for three weeks visiting visiting friends, family and supporters. Yesterday our daughter Micah Ann and her baby Constance arrived and will be with us for a week while her husband Danny is on a missions trip with ACTION. Monday I'll have a laser procedure done on my left eye to clean out "haze" as my doctor called it which has developed in the cavity where the lens was placed during my cataract surgery last December. The doctor also said my eyeglass lenses are "way off" so I'll get a new prescription. She said "I'll get you straightened out" and I replied "I need a lot of straightening out". We had a good laugh. Humor is like good medicine. 


No comments: