Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Manila Crud" but alive in Christ!

Monday a few of us from SITeam met with leaders from Feed My Starving Children based in Minnesota and reps from other organizations in the Philippines using FMSC food. It was good to get to know each other and learn more about how FMSC operates. It was a day well spent and nothing is better than personal interaction. The day of the meeting I came down with what I call "Manila Crud". I don't know what it is but it's that crummy, cruddy blah feeling so I've been sidelined for four days. I wasn't able to join our teams relief op in Bulacan Wednesday but was told everyone was blessed. Even though my body has felt blah I've used my time reading, writing, planning and praying so my soul is alive in Christ by Gods grace. I praise Him for life in Christ!


No comments: