February 5 I had a biopsy done on my prostate. I got the report yesterday and met with my doctor today and he said it is a good report. The prostate is cancer-free but enlarged so I will take meds for six months which will hopefully shrink it and lower the PSA count. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for praying! When the receptionist saw the report she said "praise the Lord!" and I replied "many people are praying". She then said "thank God" which Mary Ann and I are doing.
This week the Street Impact Team has worked with the Tacloban City based Food for the Hungry team in preparing a care conference for pastors, their spouses and a leader from 25 churches in Leyte and Western Samar provinces who are struggling to overcome damage, destruction and death from super typhoons Haiyan and Hagupit. The conference is set for March 6-7 so pray with us that it will truly extend Gods care to them.
This week we also wrote our first quarter hardcopy four-page "Yes, Lord!" newsletter and it is now being printed in California. By Gods grace we hope we are living up to the letters name and it is not just words on paper. Our prayer for all our newsletters is that they will glorify God and provoke our precious readers to love and good deeds. (Hebrews 10:24)
No comments:
Post a Comment