Saturday, November 14, 2015

Missions is for all ages & another hole in my head

This week we ministered to seniors at an independent living facility during their weekly bible study. They firmly grasped our message and ministry and are prayerfully considering partnering with us. These senior saints are fully engaged with Jesus and life. They're not *bored* and I'd like them *aboard* our team! The morning we were with these dear folks in the afternoon we organized meetings with children at a nearby church. The organizer would like their kids to learn about missions, get to know missionaries and we'll discuss a hands-on project for the children. That same evening the head of the children's Sunday school department at the church where we'll speak this Sunday contacted us and would like us to minister to their church's kids. She mentioned the kids put together several Gallon of Care packs (zip-lock bags with school supplies which are very much appreciated!) this Fall and they'll be sent to Manila soon. Missions is for all ages! By the way this week I had my teeth cleaned, two large fillings replaced and this morning a tooth extracted that's caused me trouble for years. Now I've got another hole in my head which I didn't need.  


No comments: