Saturday, March 19, 2016

IC meetings in UK, back in the US & the glory of God

ACTION's International Council (IC) meetings this week in Waverton, England were productive and blessed. Sunday I also preached at The Peoples Church in Liverpool and Mary Ann and I gave a ministry presentation which was well received. The IC was hosted by Waverton Evangelical Fellowship and delegates stayed with their families which was really nice. The big news is ACTION now has a new International Director, Thomas Smoak, and Associate International Director, Daren Beck. Nelson Reed and I stepped aside from these positions so these younger, highly qualified, gifted and visionary men can lead. It was time for this transition and it'll be good for ACTION. Mary Ann and I arrived back in Minneapolis late last night after good flights from Manchester so we're attacking a pile of laundry and office work today. Wednesday we go to Connecticut to visit Amos, Laura and Ethan for a week then Washington State for a week to visit Danny, Micah, Constance and Felicity. After handling international issues we're now handling the mundane for the glory of God. "whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV)

No comments: