Friday, November 4, 2011

Sixth death anniversary of a dear friend

I was reminded today by my Street Impact Team teammates that today is the sixth death anniversary of our dear friend, mentor in ministry and big brother in Christ Aries Reginio. I was with Aries when he slipped into Glory and he's now with the Lord Jesus. At our relief operation I gave a devotional and mentioned that here on earth in our bodies we're time-bound and we trust Jesus by faith but when our hour of death comes, which is set by our Lord Jesus, we'll enter eternity and see Him face to face. Even though I miss Bro Aries and other dear friends and loved ones who are with Christ I don't wish they were back on earth because someday I'll join them in heaven. But until that time I have Kingdom work to do.

No comments: