Sunday, December 15, 2013

"To you what's a perfect Christmas?" Blessed to not be forgotten

Last Wednesday I served at an ACTION sponsored evangelistic Christmas party with workers from Child Evangelism Fellowship at a government run center for abused and abondoned children. We asked the kids "what to you is a perfect Christmas?" Immediately several kids shouted "to have our family happily together especially when we're eating!" I've heard that before from children-in-crisis on other occasions. While the children appreciate the fun, food and gifts they long for a happy family! Let's be grateful if our family is happily together and provide a sense of family for those you don't have one. If your family is broken make every effort, by Gods grace, to not be bitter but reach out to others in need.

We arrived in Minnesota yesterday so it's good to be with family and friends. I told Mary Ann the other day we're blessed to have family and friends who haven't forgotten us after our 28 years in Manila!

Jeff Anderson
Sent from my iPad

No comments: