Jeff and Mary Ann Anderson, serving with Action International Ministries in Manila, Philippines
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Yes, Lord!
The weather in Minneapolis-St Paul this week has been beautiful and the Fall colors and smells spectacular. I'm drinking it all in during my daily walks. The missions festival at our home and sending church, Grace Eden Prairie, is very refreshing as we get reacquainted with longtime friends and make new ones, worship the Lord of the harvest with like-minded brethren and are informed and inspired in local and world missions. Being here has also reminded me that 41 years ago I trusted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord at St Cloud St University and 37 years ago started full-time ministry at Midwest Challenge. Both happened in September and I remember them clearly. As we say in the Philippines "God is good all the time and all the time God is good." No regrets, no turning back. All in and all out for all people. All for Gods glory! Yes, Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment