We left Minneapolis Thursday and arrived in Pasadena in good shape. We finally met three week old Ethan that afternoon and are having a blessed time with him and his parents Amos, our son, and Laura his wife. Ethan means "enduring" and I've been reading Psalm 89 written by one of four Ethans mentioned in the Bible. A rich blessing! I'm also a happy camper because my "getty up and go" is back after wondering if it would reurn while bed ridden, in a wheelchair, using a walker and a cane. This is the result of Gods grace and my guts and grit but the inspiration comes from my grandkids Constance and Ethan. While I was grinding out the rehab I wanted to play and walk with them someday and now all the strain and sweat is paying off. God is good!
Jeff Anderson
Sent from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment