Jeff and Mary Ann Anderson, serving with Action International Ministries in Manila, Philippines
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Keeping the go in the gospel
For four days this week our Council met with ACTION missionaries as we presented our '15-16 ministry proposals-budgets. I was impressed by the work put into each presentation and the character displayed by each presenter and Council member. I clearly saw again that each missionary is our *most* valuable asset and God's call upon people and Christ-like character is *everything*. Ron, my friend from Fargo, North Dakota, also was here this week. He arrived November 13 and returned home today after a wall-to-wall schedule in Manila and Eastern Samar. It was a great blessing having him with the Street Impact Team. Lord willing he'll return with others in February to help us conduct a conference for pastors struggling to recover from typhoon Haiyan's devastation a year ago. I love being with "all-in" people who are "all-out" for "all people" all for God's glory! We're keeping the "go" in the gospel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment