Jeff and Mary Ann Anderson, serving with Action International Ministries in Manila, Philippines
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Busy and trusting it's not busy work
Our daughter Micah Ann and her new-born daughter Felicity arrived from Spokane Tuesday for a six day visit and we're having a blessed time. The last time we saw Felicity was the end of July and she's grown a lot. We're also in the midst of painting and preparing our condo for Mary Ann's nieces who'll move in next week so we're busy especially Mary Ann. She's doing a great job! Our meeting last Sunday with the Filipino-American Christian Church was encouraging. We've been connected to them for years and we're working on a closer tie-up so I'm hoping that jells. Today we leave for Cloquet, my hometown, where we'll visit my brother and his wife and tomorrow minister in a supporting church. Next Friday Mary Ann and I leave on a three week ministry trip to Oregon and Washington so we're also preparing for that. We're busy, busy, busy and I trust it's not busy work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment